Worsley Plant is one of the UK’s leading providers of materials processing equipment, including wheel loader and excavator-mounted hydraulic attachments, for sale or hire throughout the UK. We are a major supplier to the demolition, waste management, construction and landscaping industries.
We are currently seeking a New Service Engineer based out of our Scottish Depot in Clackmannanshire.
The successful candidates will be responsible for making sure our range of attachments are in tip top condition before they go out to a customer. He or she will carry out repairs and refurbishments getting them ready for hire. You will also travel across throughout Scotland installing the kit for customers on site, both new and used, either for sale or hire.
• To service and repair our range of hydraulic attachments
• To install new products on customer’s sites
• To carry out on site repairs and servicing as required
• To support the sales team in meeting customer expectations
• To understand our products, the market and its trends
• Previous experience within a similar role with a proven track record
• HGV licence preferred but not essential
• Strong communication skills
• Well organised and self motivated
• Experience within the construction and demolition industries
• Understanding of hydraulic attachments & recycling applications is preferable
• Technical knowledge desirable
To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to