TSL Contractors is a dynamic, award-winning construction and haulage company with offices in Oban and Mull. Due to the continuing growth of the company, we are looking for two talented, motivated and enthusiastic surveyors to join our busy commercial department. Based in the beautiful and vibrant Victorian harbour town of Oban, both posts will require some travel throughout Argyll and Lochaber.
We offer an inclusive, friendly and supportive working environment, competitive rates of pay, continuing professional development opportunities as well as the opportunity to live, work and play in one of the most desirable and scenic areas of the country.
Please don’t be put off applying if you don’t tick all the boxes – we are keen to hear from suitable candidates who can demonstrate potential as well as those who are ready to hit the ground running. Please send your CV with a covering letter to
For an informal chat about either post please contact
David Stewart, Commercial Manager, on 01631 569 991
We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion within our workforce and welcome applications from all sectors of the community.
Working within a small team of surveyors the role will pro-actively support our commercial manager with the management of a varied portfolio of projects from inception through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness
• A relevant QS qualification
• Previous experience of working in a similar role within the construction industry
• A customer focused approach
• Excellent communication, organisational and negotiation skills
• Superb attention to detail and quality
• The ability to work effectively under pressure
The role will provide timely support and assistance to our team of surveyors with all aspects of the team’s work.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a relevant QS qualification or be working towards or willing to work towards this
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Be committed to self-development
• Be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office software, in particular Excel and Word
• Be a team player and also able to work independently
• Have effective time management skills