SOUTH Ayrshire Council has highlighted a ‘significant opportunity’ for local providers of construction materials to join a new public contracts framework via a tendering process which will go live in September.
The local authority said it is anticipated the scope of materials covered in this framework will include, but not be limited to:
- Electrical materials including cable and cable management, wiring and accessories, circuit protection, heating and water heating, ventilation, safety detectors and thermostats, lamps and light fittings and accessories.
- Building and timber materials including timber doors, sheet and timber materials, timber fencing, laminated wall panels, building materials and roofing materials.
- Plumbing and heating materials including boilers, external and internal piping, water storage, sanitary ware, basins, and showers.
- Trade materials including Power tools, general tools, ironmongery and paint and paint sundries.
- Road maintenance materials including pedestrian safety barriers, drainage products, concrete products, line marking and anti-skid, bollards and verge markers, traffic management items, and miscellaneous road products.
Interested parties can view a Prior Information Notice (PIN) here: https://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/show/search_view.aspx?ID=AUG455130
The estimated go-live date for the framework is April 1, 2023.
For support to register with Public Contracts Scotland or develop your tender, contact the South Ayrshire Economy & Regeneration Team at email@example.com