MARSHALL Construction has announced its contracts division has secured a raft of new contracts worth over £50 million so far this year.
The Alloa-headquartered business revealed the new contracts comprise a wide range of projects, including:
- The Range, Atlas Retail Park for Kier Property (Great Western Retail Park, Glasgow)
- Bonded warehouses for John Dewar & Sons Ltd (Poniel)
- Maturation warehouses for Chivas Brothers Ltd (Willowyard, Beith)
- New office for John Mitchell Haulage & Warehousing (Grangemouth)
- Office development for Tillicoultry Quarries (Kilbagie)
- 24 residential units within the Linen Quarter, Phase 3C Damask for Byzantian Developments (Dunfermline)
- Luxury housing (Phase 2) for Athronhill Development Company (Athronhill near Milnathort)
Gareth Bland, development & bid manager at Marshall Construction, said, “The UK construction industry has been hit extremely hard by the global Covid-19 pandemic, so we are excited to be moving forward in 2021 with these new contracts. The quality and breadth of work that we are being awarded in terms of geography, sector and scale, demonstrates that even within the current climate, there are strong opportunities across Scotland to build business.
“Marshall Construction have been able to harness these opportunities, thanks to our reputation and financial standing. Our new and repeat customers invest in us as we offer expertise and assurance of first-class project delivery. While experiencing strong competition, Marshall Construction have triumphed and are delighted to have secured the latest contract wins.”
Robert Marshall, chairman and owner, Marshall Construction, added, “We have worked very hard under difficult conditions to have recently secured some tremendous contracts, through both competitive tender and negotiated procedures. Our recent contract wins symbolise the diverse nature of the works we carry out for such a broad customer base. Many have been long-term customers with relationships developed over years. We are also continuing to forge new relationships, with both the public and private sector, sustaining our continued growth and expansion. We pride ourselves in setting ambitious goals each year and these are coming to fruition; a reflection of the hard work and dedication input by my staff.”